I haven't done an anything for a while so here's an anything.
Editted because of #48. A little bit of a prude, I'd say.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"-thumb carefully. I smeared the red stuff over the top of the-"
4) What do you think about most?
Dwarves, the future, humanist philosophy, why stuff is bad.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
One or the other. Depends on the temperature.
7) What's your strangest talent?
My arms dislocate themselves with remarkable ease, but I wouldn't exactly call it a talent. Probably being able to recite the intro to 'L4D2 Jazz (Coach the Musical)' in time and in its entirety. HELLDAMNGODDAMNBULLSHITTITSBITCHMYASSFOULASSASSHATBITCHSHITASSHOLEHELLDAMNGODDAMNBULLSHITTITSBITCHMYASSFOULASSASSCLOWN!
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls are pretty neat. Boys will be boys.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I don't think so.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
When listening to Hell March, from Command & Conquer: Red Alert.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
When I was like, 7 I got a bead stuck up there because I put it there. It came out eventually. Hurr.
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to the shops to buy milk.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind it. Far behind it. The only thing I like less than being in pictures is taking them.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I'd rather not say.
18) Do you believe in karma?
Not really, but I'd like to. I mean, if people got what they deserved based upon the morality of their actions it would be quite nice. But then there's loads of morally questionable acts and grey areas, how does karma deal with them? Does it see stuff as black and white or is there like, a karmic tribunal of the cosmos?
19) What does your URL mean?
What? What do you mean what does it mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness is that I'm greatly week. And my lack of confidence. My greatest strength, uhh... Dunno, guess I'm loyal and imaginative?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Yahtzee. Completely hetero celebrity man-crush. But seriously. Yahtzee.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yeeeup. Would not recommend.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I stop moving completely for half an hour.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I have a collection of thoughts. I'm really not a collector.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Online voice-chatting. Phones are weird. Video chat you have to awkwardly look at people.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Sure. Not completely, but happy enough.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
A sound I hate is the sound of someone using a toilet at 4 am in the room next to me. A sound I love is this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3WimC…
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I could go back in time to when I was an infant child but retaining the knowledge and intelligence I have now. I could 'predict' major world events. I'd be the miracle psychic toddler.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Aliens, certainly. Not human contact with aliens, though. I find it unlikely that in a universe so vast that earth is the only colony of life there is.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Nothing and nothing.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
East coast. Of Australia. Is where I live.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Uhh. I don't really know of any female singers, really. Shit, uhh... the Hamburgler.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Whatever the hell you want it to be. Just exist.
36) Define Art.
art 1 |ɑːt|
1 the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power : the art of the Renaissance | great art is concerned with moral imperfections | she studied art in Paris.
• works produced by such skill and imagination : his collection of modern art | an exhibition of Tibetan art | [as adj. ] an art critic.
• creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture : she's good at art.
2 ( the arts) the various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance : the visual arts | [in sing. ] the art of photography.
3 ( arts) subjects of study primarily concerned with the processes and products of human creativity and social life, such as languages, literature, and history (as contrasted with scientific or technical subjects) : the belief that the arts and sciences were incompatible | the Faculty of Arts.
4 a skill at doing a specified thing, typically one acquired through practice : the art of conversation.
art for art's sake used to convey the idea that the chief or only aim of a work of art is the self-expression of the individual artist who creates it.
art is long, life is short proverb there is so much knowledge to acquire that a lifetime is not sufficient.
art of war the strategy, tactics, and techniques of combat.
ORIGIN Middle English : via Old French from Latin ars, art-.
art 2 |ɑːt|
archaic or dialect 2nd person singular present of be .
37) Do you believe in luck?
I believe that something bad can happen to you that was entirely chance, and you can call that bad luck. Something can be good luck. I don't believe that anything can bestow luck or that there's any universal force or certain people can be naturally more 'lucky' than others. Luck is what we call good or bad things that happen to us.
38) What's the weather like right now?
A bit pre-stormy.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, by Ken Kesey. My most favourite of books.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Peterson? Not much of a nickname since it's just my surname BUT IT WILL DO.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I fractured my left arm that one time.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No, I always thought they were too delicate and was afraid I'd hurt them.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Not at the moment.
48) What's your sexual orientation?
Wasn't this already asked as 'sexuality'? Or was that asking for a measure of mine? Oh shit, better go back and fix that then.
#1 used to say: "Hetero-fascist chauvinist pig and part time dictator."
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I don't know, probably.
50) Do you believe in magic?
I'd like to, but no.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Nah, screw that.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I try to save it, but I never have enough for it to last even then.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Pepper & Beef pie.
55) Love or lust?
Love, I guess. But hey, why not both? They tend to go together quite well.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
Like... one proper relationship.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
If I push my nose down.
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A stuffed toy of Piglet.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I have friends that people like, I guess? I don't know, who needs a secret weapon?
64) Where is your best friend?
I don't know. I don't stalk people.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
Whatever you want, bebe
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Ooh, uhh... Browsing the Bay12 forums, I think?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
I'm 18 years old and male. Take a wild guess and get back to me.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Dunno, I've never met me, but he seems like a cool guy.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Scream for help, call the police, make a half hearted attempt to fish it out with a pole and then run away.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) Nope, because: b) I would find elaborate ways to get myself killed before the day comes, like failed skydiving or bungie jumping attempts, or taking a shot at vigilante justice. c) Uh, yeah, probably.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
I'll go fooooor... love. Expecting to always be able to trust someone is a little much.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Dark of the Matinée" by Franz Ferdinand
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Uhh. I don't know. Mutual interests, an appropriate level of trust, positive reinforcement in regards to life stuff. Bacon.
77) How can I win your heart?
Ask me if I've ever heard of Dwarf Fortress, play some music composed by Graeme Norgate, quote a line from Warcraft III or Starcraft, quote Red Dwarf. Fuck I'm a dork.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Sure it can.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
I don't think I've really made one.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"Died in a freak goat-taming mishap"
82) What is your favorite word?
Iconoclast. Eviscerate. Garrote. (How morbid!) Apotheosis. Holy shit I just noticed a question I missed, the answer from the person I copied it from being something that would be awfully embarassing for me to keep in here. Bumblefuck.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
The centre of something.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day. It's been stuck in my head for ages and I haven't listened to Green Day for months now.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
A magician at the end of his act. The perfect curtain-closer.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Can't really think of one.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Shit myself to death.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
If it had to be one thing in particular, invisibility. If it could be a little more broad, Telepathy and Telekenesis.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
You know, I can't really think of a point in my life that was THAT outstanding.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
None. Causality and all that shit.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Well all my favourite musicians/artists are men, so... I guess if you made me bisexual for the duration then David Bowie.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Uhh... I dunno. Sweden. Seems like a cool place. Bit cold though.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
A few times.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
"I know your secret, James. We all know."
It would be worth it just to freak out all the James' in the world.